If you have any questions or want to learn more about us, check out the FAQ below or write to us directly at email@example.com.
We’ve started with a line of apéritifs. They’re created with only natural fruits, herbs, and botanicals, and are low-ABV (alcohol by volume) in keeping with apéritif tradition. All of our products are crafted farm-to-bottle by our team in Sonoma, CA, and we make our processes transparent so you know exactly what you’re drinking.
We’re just getting started, so sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know about future products.
Most apéritifs have a complex, herbaceous taste because they’re made with fruits and botanicals. Some of them are very bitter, and some are very sweet.
We’re a bit biased, but it’s really, really good.
Our products are inspired by European apéritifs, but they’re designed for the American palate. Our first apéritif, Citrus Flower, tastes like — you guessed it — citrus and flowers, while Bitter Clove —inspired by amaro and whiskey — is earthy and herbaceous.
They're not bitter, and have a fraction of the sugar of similar apéritifs. Each of our apéritifs are complex and sophisticated, with flavor notes coming from a variety of real fruits, herbs, and botanicals in the bottle.
Believe it or not, we’re the first company to do this. Ever.
Because we’re an apéritif and under 24% alcohol (our apéritifs range from 15-20% ABV), we can legally bypass most of the federal restrictions on spirits and sell directly to your door. We can also open our own retail shops and bars (stay tuned).
By selling directly to the drinker, we get to build real relationships with our community and get direct feedback that we can use to build better products. It’s a win for all of us.
If you want to get your order faster (we get it!), we also offer expedited 2-day and overnight shipping. All expedited and overnight orders must be placed by 12 noon PST Monday through Friday for same-day processing.
NOTE: Our warehouse is closed on Monday, January 18th in observance of MLK Jr Day. Orders placed from Friday afternoon January 15th - Monday the 18th will ship within our regular processing window of 1-3 business days. Expedited shipping options will return Tuesday 1/19 as well.
Right now, we only ship within the contiguous United States. Eventually, we hope to be shipped across the world. If you want Haus in your country, we'd love to hear from you. Message us on Twitter or Instagram.
We also offer FedEx Expedited (2-Day) and FedEx Overnight shipping. These prices are calculated at checkout.
If your zip code is within our local delivery range, you'll automatically see the option for 2-hour, same day, or next day delivery depending on your zip code and what time of day you place your order. We hope to roll this out for more cities in the future.
Order deadlines for eligible zip codes:
- Same day delivery: Available 7 days a week before 6pm PT. Same-day orders placed before 6pm PT on Saturday and Sunday will be delivered between 6 and 10pm PT. If you order after 6pm PT, your order will be delivered the following day.
- 2 hour delivery: Available Monday through Friday before 6pm PT.
- Next day delivery: Available 7 days a week for orders placed by 4pm PT.
Otherwise, make sure you or somebody over 21 is home on the day it’s supposed to arrive, or it’ll get returned to us — and nobody wants that.
To make Haus we steep whole fruits, herbs, and botanicals in brandy to extract their flavor. Then we blend our extractions into naturally fermented and distilled grapes, along with a small amount of raw organic cane sugar for stability and texture. Our team creates Haus at our warehouse, right down the road from our farm. Then we bottle and ship it directly to your door.
• 1 bottle per month
• Free shipping on all orders
• Access to exclusive apéritifs and members-only events
• $35 per month
• 2 bottles per month
• 10% off all orders
• Free shipping on all orders
• Early access to exclusive apéritifs and members-only events
• $63 per month
• 6 bottles per month
• 20% off all orders
• Free shipping on all orders
• First access to exclusive apéritifs and members-only events
• $144 per month
We’ll be adding more apéritifs to our portfolio each year, and you’ll always be able to change up your specific allocation as you go.
Our materials are sourced responsibly with care for forest conservation throughout the supply chain. Our boxes are made from up to 90% recycled material and are 100% recyclable. The material used that is not from recycled material is a byproduct of milling operations that would otherwise be considered waste.
Our ingredients are responsibly sourced from farmers and purveyors we know and trust. The raw fruits, herbs, and botanicals we use to create Haus are composted once we've extracted their flavors, leaving very little waste.
- Employees remain at least 6 feet apart as often as possible.
- We rigorously clean and disinfect shared spaces and surfaces throughout the day.
- We’ve made alcohol-based hand sanitizer accessible throughout the warehouse, and are requesting employees wash their hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Sick employees, COVID-sympomatic or not, are staying home from work.
- When social distancing is not possible in the warehouse, all employees wear masks or face coverings and gloves.
- When we receive deliveries, our teams unload trucks themselves, ensuring no one besides our small production team touches items in the warehouse.
- Masks and gloves are worn any time product is being bottled or packaged.
- We’ve placed signs outside of our warehouse to enforce the use of PPE and do not allow anyone to enter the facility without a mask.
- We distribute masks to anyone who needs one.
If your package is coming via FedEx, simply show your ID at a distance and the driver will sign the device for you. If your package is being delivered via Ohi's same-day delivery in SF and LA, you can similarly show your ID through a window or at a distance and the courier will sign for you.
Both FedEx and Ohi have instituted their own, thorough hygiene efforts in accordance with the World Health Organization’s guidance to keep their team and customers safe.
And while you can't purchase the Restaurant Project bottles on our site anymore (as of July 10th), it’s possible that we could bring some of the flavors back into our core collection down the road. Stay tuned.